Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Converse
Not Chuckie T's, I'm talking about general conversation. It's really hard for me to start one, especially with strangers. I asked one person and one therapist how to do this, and they said "what's wrong with you, just talk". And they wonder why I don't want to. But I do think it's because of judgement. I judge myself (badly) on a daily basis. I guess I'm afraid of the outside sources as well. Well not afraid of the judgment, but scared of what I would do to them. At least when I had a conversation with my husband, I found out why I truly wanted to start this blog. It's to find MY sexy. And I'm getting there one day at a time. If it's one person that I can talk to freely, that's not blood, it's him. I love him. And I don't want to spread this negativity to him or our son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment