Friday, April 11, 2014
Vixenless
You know I haven't touched myself since having my son. My husband keeps asking for sex, and I just can't bring myself to say, "I don't want to be touched." It actually gets me in down moods when I reject him. It's actually getting more uncomfortable in our household. The only one who has a real smile on their face is our son. I breastfeed, and our son reaches for me as soon as I get home. I get no time to even love myself, let alone make love. I know a lot of moms say that I should feel beautiful bearing a child, but I just don't. I feel sloppy. Now I'm not saying that I'm over weight. The doctor says I'm at the right weight and body fat percentage for my age, height, and nursing. She seemed shocked... I just don't care about myself anymore. Not in a way that I want to kill myself, but I feel sooo disappointed in myself. I just don't feel attractive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment